Shu Uemura’s spring collection for 2013, Blossom Dream, has reached UK shores and as I had a display handy this weekend I have swatched the blushes that are part of the range. They are five new colours and part of the Glow On product line. The official colour descriptions are:
- P Soft Pink 324 – lively sweet pink
- P Soft Coral 332 – a blend of rose and peach
- P Light Yellow 020 – warm yellow highlight
- P Vivid Orange 551 – vivid blooming orange
- M Soft Orange 542 – warm sunny orange gives
All the five testers on display had the same powdery, pigmented texture of other Shu Uemura blushes that I have tried in the past and love. The highlighter shade is very pretty and I can see it flattering most skintones.
The pictures were taken with an iPhone; the first set of swatches is shown under artificial in-store lighting, the second outdoors in natural light and the third under direct sunlight. I have also included a picture of the display for reference. Shades are in the order of the descriptions above.